CopyQ copy multiple files

rapide.as...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2023, 12:49:20 AM1/27/23
to CopyQ
Hello CopyQ Users,

I can't get the feature " 12.16 How to reuse file paths copied from a file manager?" to work from the help-pdf

After adding the command  from
[Command] Command=" var originalFunction = global.clipboardFormatsToSave global.clipboardFormatsToSave = function() { return originalFunction().concat([ mimeUriList, 'x-special/gnome-copied-files', 'application/x-kde-cutselection', ]) }" Icon=\xf0c1 IsScript=true Name=Store File Manager Metadata

Issues:
* no update of the clipboard
* no pasting of files

Appreciating suggestions for getting CopyQ to work.

I'm on 6.4 with Win10,  Filemanager Freecommander

Thanks,

Greg

rapide.as...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2023, 7:28:05 AM1/27/23
to CopyQ
I tested with 6.3.2 and pasting into FREECOMMANDER works with STRG + V (Windows Explorer pastes with ENTER)

I was not able to paste with 6.4 neither into FREECOMMANDER nor Windows Explorer.

Each Versions fresh extracted from zip file.

Thanks,

Gregor