Linux mint 20 (Ulyana)

Marc Ferrand

Aug 17, 2020, 11:53:32 PM8/17/20
to CopyQ
Hello, since linux Mint 20, 1.I don't see the CopyQ tray icon anymore 2.I'm unable to open the main window : Is there a default shortcut for that, please?

Lukáš Holeček

Aug 18, 2020, 2:55:51 AM8/18/20
to Marc Ferrand, CopyQ
Hi,

You can run "copyq show" command to show the main window.

Tray icons are unsupported in some desktop environments - workaround is usually to install some plugins or libraries.

Lukas

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 5:53 AM Marc Ferrand <marcf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, since linux Mint 20, 1.I don't see the CopyQ tray icon anymore 2.I'm unable to open the main window : Is there a default shortcut for that, please?

Marc Ferrand

Aug 19, 2020, 4:07:17 PM8/19/20
to Lukáš Holeček, CopyQ
Awesome, thanks!