System tray errors

Nikolay A

Sep 20, 2023, 9:46:25 AM9/20/23
to co...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

CopyQ is very useful app and easy to use. But since I installed the program it never started in a proper way. System tray icon never appears from the start of the system. Every time I have to log out from the user session and log in again. From the beginning I added CopyQ to autostart.

Linux Mint 21.2 Mate

Linux 5.15.0-83-generic (x86_64)

Memory 16311232 KiB

CopyQ 6.0.1

In the program log shows always the same errors: Connection lost. Unable to connect to server. No icon set (though the tray icon is visible only after the second logging in.

--
Best regards.

Nikolay

Lukáš Holeček

Dec 9, 2023, 1:17:57 AM12/9/23
to CopyQ
I think the missing tray icon could be solved by adding a small delay to the autostart entry.