READ [ePUB]] Remember Me Memory and Forgetting in the Digital Age By Davide Sisto Online

1 view

cloudg roupss

Jul 19, 2022, 10:33:09 AM7/19/22
to cop...@googlegroups.com

Download or Read EPUB Remember Me: Memory and Forgetting in the Digital Age BY Davide Sisto on Mac Full Pages.

  Read Online Remember Me: Memory and Forgetting in the Digital Age PDF by Davide Sisto is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Remember Me: Memory and Forgetting in the Digital Age for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read Remember Me: Memory and Forgetting in the Digital Age Full Version.

Remember Me: Memory and Forgetting in the Digital Age EPUB

    Download Book Here ==> Download Remember Me: Memory and Forgetting in the Digital Age Full Volumest.

Book Synopsis : As the end of December draws near, Facebook routinely sends users a short video entitled 'Your Year on Facebook'. It lasts about a minute and brings together the images and posts that received the highest number of comments and likes over the last year. The video is rounded off with a message from Facebook that reads: 'Sometimes, looking back helps us remember what matters most. Thanks for being here.'It is this 'looking back', increasingly the focus of social networks, that is the inspiration behind Davide Sisto's brilliant reflection on how our relationship with remembering and forgetting is changing in the digital era. The past does not really exist: it is only a story we tell ourselves. But what happens when we tell this story not only to ourselves but also to our followers, when it is recorded not only on our social media pages but also on the pages of hundreds or thousands of others, making it something that can be viewed and referenced forever? Social media networks are .