[PDF] READ Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass by Chuck Tingle any format

cloudg roupss

Jul 19, 2022, 9:34:04 AM7/19/22
to cop...@googlegroups.com

DOWNLOAD ePub Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass by Chuck Tingle on Mac Full Chapters.

  Read Online Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass EPUB by Chuck Tingle is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass Full Version.

Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass PDF

    Download Book Here ==> Download Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass All Volumest.

Book Synopsis : "My name is John Hams and I'm a sex addict." And so begins Dr. Chuck Tingle's first full length novel, Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass, a thrilling superhero origin story that will take you to the edge of gay erotic romance and stare bravely into the abyss. It is a story so powerful, so sensual, that it could change the very face of erotic literature forever. John Hams is a man who has lost it all, a nine-to-five nobody with an addiction to billionaire dinosaur bad boys. That is, until a freak accident at work imbues John with the ability to transform into an achingly handsome helicopter at will. Suddenly, things are looking up, as John uses his ability to woo the dashing stegosaurus from his addicts group who just happens to have a thing for rugged aircrafts. But it's not long before John's new helicopter identity starts to spin out of control, taking on a personality of its own as the wild and horny Chibs Pratt, chopper with abs. Can John Hams become the hardcore gay .