Anyone in DC with a comfortable couch?

Matthew Gerring

May 4, 2011, 1:40:22 PM5/4/11
to cop...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. I got an internship at the Sunlight Foundation for the summer, which will pay just enough to cover the cost of mandatory summer session enrollment at San Jose State with some left over for food. Anyone have a couch I can crash on?

Here's why you should let me stay at your house:

1. I am an amazing cook and can provide references to prove it, and I will cook up to several meals a day for you.
2. I am an Eagle Scout, and I will apply Leave No Trace principles to your house.
3. I have a tent and I am totally down to camp in your backyard.

Please let me know via email off-list.

Love,
Matthew