Housing/transportation to philly

1 view

Matthew Gerring

Apr 15, 2011, 7:30:20 PM4/15/11
to cop...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. I'm not working full time this year, which means I don't have the money for transport to/housing in Philly for BarCamp. Anyone driving/planning on hitchhiking/some other crazy scheme/a way to make $300+ pop out of thin air? Anyone with a spare couch?

I had a blast last year and I'd really like to go again. Let me know if you all have any suggestions.

-Matthew

Lauren Rabaino

Apr 15, 2011, 11:14:07 PM4/15/11
to cop...@googlegroups.com, cop...@googlegroups.com
Let's start a kickstarter for you and me :P

I probably won't be going to Philly either.

Lauren M. Rabaino
+1 760 807 4547
twitter.com/laurenmichell
Sent from my iPhone

> --
>
> http://www.copress.org/

Matthew Gerring

Apr 16, 2011, 12:59:28 PM4/16/11
to cop...@googlegroups.com
You want to? I have an IndieGoGo page almost ready...