CP5>WP Conversion Issue

David Spett

Apr 6, 2011, 7:54:08 PM4/6/11
to cop...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've been conversing with Daniel about this but wanted to send it out to the whole group in case anyone has any ideas. If you'd like to see the stories.csv file associated with the CP5 transfer, let me know as it's too large for this listserv. The exact error message I'm getting is:

File "U:\orbis archives\CoPress-convert.py", line 950, in <module> main()
File "U:\orbis archives\CoPress-convert.py", line 922, in main version,stories,images = importStories(settings)
File "U:\orbis archives\CoPress-convert.py", line 680, in importStories if line[1] == "Priority":
IndexError: list index out of range

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

David