Looking for a coworker at Abtion

Hari Carreras

Apr 12, 2018, 4:34:53 AM4/12/18
to Copenhagen Ruby Brigade
Hi guys,

We are looking for another senior Rails developer to join the team.
Why I think it's a good idea that you consider it:

* You will get to work with many technologies. We have several different projects. That means that we get to try new tools and technologies whenever a new project arrives.
* You will ship projects that people use and you will feel that you are a big part of it.
* We have a very relaxed atmosphere. You won't work long hours under a lot of pressure. Go spend time with your family and come back tomorrow with a smile.
* You will teach people and be taught. We have senior and junior developers. We just don't work for money, we all want to get better at what we do.

You can find more details in the official job post: https://abtion.com/career/senior-rails-web-developer

This time the opportunity it's only for seniors. We strongly believe that it's important to take people from all levels. However, this time, we need someone that will allow us in the future to take more juniors.