// JOB // Software engineer

t...@bomae.dk

May 28, 2018, 8:00:19 AM5/28/18
to Copenhagen Ruby Brigade
Hey folks,

We kicked off Bomae less than two years ago to support real estate customers and we're growing leaps and bounds.
It's time for us to find a software engineer who can build a world-class technology platform for our customers, and help us scale this business to the moon and beyond.

We’ve verified the business and processes by hand, and now we’re looking to build the digital platform for the business.

The job

In a time where everyone suffers from information overload and confusing processes, Bomae is committed to giving real estate buyers the best possible deal and the best possible experience.
We do this by guiding buyers through all steps of the buying process and by helping with banking, legal aspects and not least negotiating a fair price.
The buyer saves money and gets peace of mind, and we make a living helping people have a good experience as they go through their biggest investments in life. What's not to like?

The platform will be the primary touch point for both customers and internal advisors and will keep track of all essential information and where each customer is their real-estate journey.

We are the early stages of our platform which means that you will have a huge say in all our technology choices.
We are not yet set in whether we will be using Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Python, Node.js or something entirely different and would like you to be part of that decision.

You get to:

  • Become a central part of a small, successful, tight knit team with real traction
  • Drive technology choices and build systems from scratch to production
  • Have complete ownership of a product with deep business impact
  • Work with a team with strong execution that knows its business
  • Implement modern applications using best of breed technology
  • Be part of the team that decides and designs all features
  • Collaborate directly with our Silicon Valley veteran technology advisor team
  • Help make the world a better place

We offer:

  • An office in central Copenhagen
  • Lots and lots of flexibility in terms of how you want to work
  • An excellent opportunity to help grow a solid business to the next level
  • A good chunk of equity

We expect that you know the ins and outs of web development such that you can bootstrap a project and operate all levels of the stack, and that you're quite comfortable in database design, web application development, front-end technology and not least the entire suite of tool used to develop, test, operate and monitor a modern application. You also know what good web design looks like, we'll want you to help drive us towards a beautiful application for us and our customers.

Let’s chat (also if you just want to buy an apartment or a house…).

Sound interesting?

Drop us a mail on kon...@bomae.dk or give us a call on +45 31 60 09 81
We look forward to welcoming you on board

t...@bomae.dk

Jun 21, 2018, 7:01:09 AM6/21/18
to Copenhagen Ruby Brigade
Hey good people of the group,

Just wanted to bump this post.
We are still looking for a rails software engineer to help us build our software system from the ground up.

In the meantime, I can announce that we have attracted 2 of the founders from Zendesk to help us scale and build.
So you will get to collaborate with Morten Primdahl of Zendesk while building.

Looking forward to hearing from our next engineer. :)

Tomas
31600981