Missing one speaker

Ignacio Huerta

Sep 5, 2017, 5:52:16 AM9/5/17
to copenhagen-ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm missing a speaker for next Wednesday (13th). Is there anyone who would like to share something?

Warm regards,
Ignacio

--
+45 42 997 196

Ignacio Huerta

Sep 6, 2017, 8:22:35 AM9/6/17
to copenhagen-ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I have now confirmed the speakers for next week.

Please note that the schedule has changed slightly. The event will start at 17:30 and finish at 20:00. First presentation starts at 18:00.

Speakers

Mark Jordanovic-Lewis: Ruby Cogs, useless ideas at 2:00am. An experiment with statemachines.

Ignacio Huerta: Programming games in Ruby with Gosu.

We will also have a Ruby quiz where everyone can participate. The winner will receive a prize!

Remember to sign up here: https://www.meetup.com/Copenhagen-Ruby-Brigade/events/238434525/

Warm regards,
Ignacio