PROTOSPRINT/DEV: some links + feedback

James Abbott

Oct 12, 2017, 11:08:54 AM10/12/17
to Copenhagen Ruby Brigade
Hello everyone,

good to see you all at the workshop yesterday — I enjoyed it!

Some useful links:

* "Stop Practicing and Start Growing" by Andy Hunt (mentions the TBD method used in the workshop):
http://growsmethod.com/articles/stop_practicing_and_start_growing.html

* "The anatomy of information in software systems"
https://practicingruby.com/articles/information-anatomy
Reflections on various ways data and information can be represented within a system.

* "You Say Data, I Say System"
https://hackernoon.com/you-say-data-i-say-system-54e84aa7a421
A great case of how careful data modeling can make all the difference for the final result.

PS. I am looking to arrange more PROTOSPRINTs and could use some feedback / testimonials. If you attended yesterday and have something to say about the workshop, feel free to drop me a line at: abbo...@gmail.com.

(A couple of sentences addressing what you liked about the workshop / what you got out of it is all it takes).

Thanx!

Cheers,
James