January lightening talks night. New venue!

Stephen Best

Dec 19, 2017, 1:02:29 PM12/19/17
to Copenhagen Ruby Brigade
Fellow Rubyists

We have much news for you.

TL;DR

Come to see some lightening talks on 10th January at Karnov Group

Register over at Meetup.com

What's even happening?

While our fearless leader Ignacio takes a break to spawn a child process we have some new collaborators composing together to bring you a new instance of Copenhagen Ruby Brigade.

We'll celebrate the new year with a unique set of lightening talks covering a range of subjects including Ruby and beyond. Details to follow.

There's still space if you'd like to deliver a short talk yourself, get in touch.

Our new sponsor Karnov Group will be providing beer, wine, soft drinks and food. Don't turn up at the wrong place ;)

Bestie xoxo

Ignacio Huerta

Dec 20, 2017, 4:56:10 AM12/20/17
to copenhagen-ru...@googlegroups.com