[JOB] Experienced/Senior Rails developer

chandramouli s

Aug 9, 2017, 12:48:59 PM8/9/17
to Copenhagen Ruby Brigade
Hi All,

We at Assembly Voting are looking for an experienced Rails developer.

We are in our transition to be a pure product company, with eventual self-sign up products. We have a number of digital products that enhance democratic participation - meeting, elections, candidate recommendation among others. Among our customers are labour unions, building associations, political parties and others. We have a presence through our partners in the UK, Sweden, Finland apart from Denmark.

We are looking for an experienced rails developer who can eventually take ownership of one or more of our products.

Our stack is simple
  • Ruby on Rails
  • MySQL
  • Git for version control.
However, we are always open to new tools and ideas.

What are we looking for
  • We are most interested in someone with the ability to work on a medium to large sized rails project and grow it.
  • Experience in testing and infrastructure would be a big bonus but not a deal breaker.
  • Experience with other languages, frameworks is also a big bonus.
Our recruitment process just like our development process is simple, straight forward and more importantly efficient. So if you are interested or curious to know more this opportunity please send me your questions. You could also send me your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to cha...@aion.dk or myw...@gmail.com