Learning COPASI

Muthana Shirzad

Dec 10, 2020, 2:26:44 PM12/10/20
to COPASI User Forum
Hello All

I am a PhD researcher and part of my research is involving a bio-chemistry reaction that I need to replicate, however having an engineering background is limiting my ability to replicate the same model in-silico!

I found COPASI friendly to use but I am still having difficulty in understanding all the functions,  establishing the corresponding formulae, concertation and determining Km or Vmax from online libraries (too many variables and information to learn within a few weeks!!), therefore I am looking for someone to teach me COPASI, I am based in the UK thus preferably within the UK/London, but we now live in a digital world, hence not so constrained with the location.

Can someone help me, please?

Many thanks in advance,

Muthana

Muthana Shirzad

Dec 15, 2020, 7:06:30 AM12/15/20
to COPASI User Forum

Hello All

I’ve managed to allocate some funds for the COPASI (online) training.

We are now offering UD$ 30.00 per hour for a 20 hours training block (total USD 600.00)

Any takers?