how to use the sliders?

josepantoni...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2023, 5:54:27 AM3/1/23
to COPASI User Forum
Dear all,
Sorry for this question, but I do not know how to move the slider and see the effect on the plot in the same screen. I use a simple model of coupled enzymes to showw that the concentration of the coupling enzyme influences a lot the observed rate, but I would like to see the effect of moving the slider (at different concentrations of the coupling enzyme) on the plot next to the slider. The problem is that the plot goes away when I touch the slider. I guess it is easy to fix, but I do not know how.
Thanks!
Josep A. Biosca.