Re: Help me in Copasi graph

Message has been deleted

Frank Bergmann

Apr 19, 2024, 10:28:59 AMApr 19
to COPASI User Forum
You can change the displayed range with the mouse, to zoom into the area to narrow down the X / Y range.

That being said, your best option would be to create a report with the simulation result, and plot it with your favourite plotting framework (gnuplot / python / R) where you will have full access to fully customise the plot. In python with the basico package (`pip install copasi-basico`) you could get a data frame with the time course data like this:

```
from basico import *
load_model('cps-filename')
df = run_time_course()
```
from there you could plot it however you like.

best
Frank

On Friday, April 19, 2024 at 4:12:08 PM UTC+2 EDM wrote:
Hi everyone, I have to replicate this plot in Copasi, I can't change the x-axis of interval 10 or even the y-axis, how can I do it? Thanks
Message has been deleted