Can't remove Time Course Sentivities time range

jsl...@iu.edu

Sep 15, 2023, 2:55:56 PM9/15/23
to COPASI User Forum
I have a time course simulation.
I was experimenting with the "Time Course Sensitivities" task and now I can no longer edit the time course range in the main "Time Course" task. The "Integration Interval" and "Output Interval" are locked (and don't match the Duration of the time course). Those two intervals can not be edited.

How do I get rid of the "Time Course Sensitivities" task's effects, or unlock the parameters in the standard "Time Course" task?

Untitled.png

Frank Bergmann

Sep 15, 2023, 5:57:19 PM9/15/23
to COPASI User Forum
Could it be, that you changed the Initial Time of the model to 450? Then it would make sense, that you see the simulation interval from 450...600. The two intervals are only for display. To change the Output Interval, you would choose to 'Suppress output Before'.

I hope that helps, if not I might have to look at the file.

best
Frank

jsl...@iu.edu

Sep 15, 2023, 6:22:01 PM9/15/23
to COPASI User Forum
Yep, that was the problem. On the main tab the start time have been changed. The 'Time Course Sensitivity' task must have change that when I asked for sensitivities at 450.