Change te Y-axis scale

Joan Serrano

Feb 23, 2022, 1:05:00 PMFeb 23
to COPASI User Forum
Hi, I am doing a Time Course Simulation and unfortunately one of the graphics has a Y-axis range from 0 to 8, and the other one, has a Y-axis range from 0 to 14, there's any way to make them with the same "range" for being able to compare them?

I know that I can export the data on a .txt file and make the graphics manually, but COPASI can do it?

Also, I know that I can use the Y-log option, but is not what I am looking for.

Many thanks,
Joan

Frank Bergmann

Feb 24, 2022, 3:21:33 AMFeb 24
to COPASI User Forum
This is currently not possible with the COPASI user interface. You could try and use the scripting interfaces like CoRC or basico to run your simulations in either R or Python and use all the customization options of plots there.

best
Frank

Joan Serrano

Mar 8, 2022, 5:38:27 AMMar 8
to COPASI User Forum
Many thanks for your response. Finally, I downloaded the data file (txt) and created the graphic in other software.

Many thanks!