Sensitivity Analysis and Parameter Estimation

Stephen Sweeting

Mar 11, 2024, 6:56:46 AMMar 11
to COPASI User Forum
Hi everyone,

I have generated a model (featuring 15 elementary steps) and using the parameter estimation tool in COPASI, I have got a bunch of rate constants for the elementary steps that all fit the data pretty well. My supervisor has asked me to do some sensitivity analysis for every rate constant value that the COPASI has provided, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing this.

I went to the manual and see that you can click "sensitivities" under "Tasks" to do this, but this is where I get stuck. I assume that you set the "Subtask" to "Evaluation", as I assume that it evaluates the model, but I don't really know what to do after that. I couldn't find any other documentation about how to use the sensitivities tool either.

Any help is much appreciated!