Mapping species to substrate/product in reactions with modifiers

Deepa

Apr 28, 2022, 4:00:02 AM4/28/22
to COPASI User Forum
Hi All,

In a reaction that is present in the model, the substrates are incorrectly assigned.
I tried to select the correct mapping and clicked "commit" but it reverts to what's shown in the snapshot below (nadh > pyruvate) and pyr > nadh). I'm not sure if this issue occurs when the substrate is also the modifier of the reaction.

Untitled.png
Could someone please suggest what should be done to assign the right mappings?

Thank you,
Deepa

Frank Bergmann

Apr 28, 2022, 5:45:20 AM4/28/22
to COPASI User Forum
Can you send me your model, so i can look at what i going on there?

Thank you
Frank

Deepa

May 3, 2022, 6:18:37 AM5/3/22
to COPASI User Forum
Hi Frank,
I created a copy of the existing kinetic rate law (instead of editing the existing equation) and then the mapping worked.

Thank you,
Deepa

Frank Bergmann

May 3, 2022, 6:24:05 AM5/3/22
to COPASI User Forum
Thank you so much for following up and sending the model, i'll be sure to let you know when this is resolved.