Is it possible to convert cellml file to SBML ?

Janek Kasper

Apr 11, 2023, 5:00:05 PM4/11/23
to COPASI User Forum
Hello, everybody.

Is it possible to convert cellml file to SBML ?
If possible, please send instructions on how to do this.
The file I want to convert is attached in the attachment.

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Janek
beard_2005.cellml

Frank Bergmann

Apr 12, 2023, 2:20:31 AM4/12/23
to COPASI User Forum
I think there was a converter using the old CellML API, that was also used by for example antimony, and an XSLT stylesheet transformation. But I'm not sure whether they are currently working.

However, your specific model has already been converted to SBML in the past, and can be found on the biomodels website:

best
Frank

Janek Kasper

Apr 19, 2023, 8:43:49 AM4/19/23