Change axis labeling

Martin Brand

Apr 5, 2022, 5:18:10 AMApr 5
to COPASI User Forum
Hello, I'm very new to COPASI and that's problably a really basic question, but...

is there any way to customize the axis labeling of the plot? So, in my case is is "mol" but I want to change it into "OD".

Thank you!

Martin Brand

Frank Bergmann

Apr 5, 2022, 6:04:30 AMApr 5
to COPASI User Forum
We have no further customizations of the axis currently available in COPASI. So your options are to export the data, and plot them in another environment.

The other alternative is to post process the images saved. For example when you save the file as SVG and replacing the unit 'mol' by 'OD' in that file.

Finally the scripting interfaces like CoRC and basico would help here, if you run the simulation there, you can easily modify the generated plots.

best
Frank

Martin Brand

Apr 7, 2022, 5:04:12 AMApr 7