Parameter Estimation for different experiments

Mohamed Chilmeran

Jun 30, 2022, 12:10:58 PM6/30/22
to COPASI User Forum
Hi all,

I hope you are well.

I was wondering if there is a way I could use the parameter estimation tool for my kinetic model (I am using Langmuir-Hinshelwood) for different experiments at the same time.
My experiments are done at different conditions (mixing intensity, aeration rates, enzyme load, substrate load).
Is there a way where I could add all experimental data at the same time, or do I have to do them individually?
Is there anything I am missing out which I need to mention? I am new to COPASI and been using it recently.

Best wishes,
Mohamed

Hoops, Stefan (sh9cq)

Jun 30, 2022, 12:48:21 PM6/30/22
to copasi-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mohamed,

The answer is yes. You need to provide the different conditions as part
of your experimental data. This condition the need to be marked as
independent when setting up the experiments in COPASI

You may want to have a look at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDiFzkVQ4h4&t=1610s

Thanks,
Stefan
--
Stefan Hoops, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor

Phone: +1 540 570 1301
Email: sho...@virginia.edu

Mohamed Chilmeran

Jun 30, 2022, 8:03:50 PM6/30/22
to COPASI User Forum
Hello Dr. Stefan,

Many thanks for your reply.
That makes sense. I will take a look at the video.

Best wishes,
Mohamed