Re: [copasi-user-forum] Time course simulation error

Message has been deleted

Hoops, Stefan (sh9cq)

Aug 13, 2023, 11:18:03 AM8/13/23
to copasi-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Renad,

muscle.cps:

COPASI tells you what the problem is:

>ERROR 2023-08-13T11:11:34<
CMathModel (3): Recursive prerequisites encountered for object
'CN=Root,Model=New
Model,Vector=Values[sigmoid],Reference=InitialValue'.

The value sigmoid is recursively defined. It depends on the rate of Mn.
But also influences the rate through reaction: Production of Mn. You
need to decide what comes first.

Model 2 which uses ODEs instead of species and reactions has far more
of those circular dependencies.

I hope that helps,
Stefan

--