Downloading Biomodels

chatzinp

Jun 30, 2021, 10:20:22 AM6/30/21
to COPASI User Forum
Hello all,

I am trying to load models to COPASI from "Files -> Open from URL" but I keep getting the following error:

"COPASI failed to download the file from

https://www.ebi.ac.uk/biomodels/model/download/BIOMD0000000001

>ERROR 2021-06-30T17:05:23<

Error transferring https://www.ebi.ac.uk/biomodels/model/download/BIOMD0000000001 - server replied: Bad Request "

Last week, during the CCB workshop, it worked fine and I could download any model that way. I also tried to download models directly from the BioModels website but again I got the same error of "Bad request".

Does anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,
Panagiotis Chatzinikolaou

Frank Bergmann

Jun 30, 2021, 10:40:46 AM6/30/21
to COPASI User Forum
This is a regression of the BioModels REST API, i've already notified them of the issue, and they are working on getting the feature restored.

The rest endpoint that COPASI is using is this one:

best
Frank

PanosChatz

Jun 30, 2021, 12:21:43 PM6/30/21
to copasi-u...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your reply.

Best regards,
Panagiotis Chatzinikolaou

Frank Bergmann

Jul 1, 2021, 3:52:59 AM7/1/21
to COPASI User Forum
Just letting you know, that the issue has since been resolved and it is working again as intended.

best
Frank