Welcome!

amedagli

Sep 25, 2007, 6:22:02 PM9/25/07
to Java Genetic Algorithm (JGA)
The purpose of this group is to provide support to the growing
community of the Java Genetic Algorithm framework, known as JGA. JGA
is a flexible and extensible object-oriented tool for rapid
prototyping of evolutionary algorithms for single and multi-objective
optimization problems.

It is our intention that this group will become the premier forum of
support for the growing community of users of JGA. This group will
provide a useful knowledge base and point of contact with other JGA
users. We enthusiastically encourage your participation and hope you
share code, exchange experiences, and most importantly, steer the
future development of JGA.

Welcome!

Andrés Medaglia
JGA co-developer