File I/O

Zia

Sep 28, 2007, 7:18:45 AM9/28/07
to Java Genetic Algorithm (JGA)
Dear All!
I have now implemented four variation i.e 4 models
of my single machine earliness/tardiness problem using JGA. The
results are promising and for most of the instances I tested JGA did
find the global optimum. Now to test it more rigorously in a more
structured way I need to implement a method or class which read as an
input all the instances i.e read so many data text files one by one
and then return the result of each instance(input data text file) as
an output to a certain output file. After reading one file JGA should
run its routine and once the best for that instance is found should
write the result to an output file and then read the next file and so
on. I know there is one file output class within JGA but not sure how
it will work for me.

regards

zia

JGA-admin

Oct 3, 2007, 9:56:17 AM10/3/07
to Java Genetic Algorithm (JGA)
The answer to this question is under the topic Input/Output.

Good luck and happy coding!

Andrés