Invitation for Provincial Disaster Management Committee [PDMC] meeting on 14 March 2010 @02:00PM in Herat governor office

Shahrokh Pazhman

Mar 13, 2010, 7:37:12 AM3/13/10
to coord google, precio...@hotmail.com, hameedm...@yahoo.com

Dear Herat PDMC members,
On behalf of ANDMA Herat I want to inform you that you are invited to  a PDMC meeting  called by Herat governor on Sunday 14 March at 1400hrs  at the governor office. The main agenda to discus is, the recent flash flood in Herat province and possible humanitarian assistance to those in need.

Best regards,
Dr.Shahrokh Pazhman
Humanitarian Affairs Officer
UNOCHA [UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs]
Herat- Afghanistan
Email: paz...@un.org
           spaz...@gmail.com
Website:
http://ochaonline.un.org/Default.aspx?alias=ochaonline.un.org/Afghanistan
Cell:     0795 878 715
Skype: spazhman

US Dept of State Rep at PRT Herat

Mar 13, 2010, 9:48:01 AM3/13/10
to coord...@googlegroups.com, Harry H Wheeler, aref abdullah
Dear Shahrokh,

I am sorry but neither I nor my USAID colleague can attend this meeting, as we are both flying to Kabul tomorrow.  Unfortunately, Aref is on leave also.  And so I ask that you send us all the minutes of the meeting.

Cheers, Brad

Brad Hanson
U.S. State Department Representative
Provincial Reconstruction Team
Herat Province, Afghanistan
e-mail: heratu...@gmail.com
Phone: 0797-771-186

Nuzhat Shahzadi

Mar 13, 2010, 9:57:58 AM3/13/10
to Shahrokh Pazhman, coord google

Dear Sharokh,

in future please try to send out such request 2-3 days ahead of time so
that we can plan properly to attend. My whole day is booked tomorrow and I
cannot change that at such a short notice. However, I will send Dr Safi to
attend.
thanks, nuzhat
Nuzhat Shahzadi (Ms)
Chief, West Field Office
UNICEF, Western Region
Sarak-e- Baghi Azadi
Jada-e- Mahtab, District 5
Herat, Afghanistan
Mobile: +(93) 798507660
+(93) 77644 3165
Email: nsha...@unicef.org
______________________________________
Unite for Children

Shahrokh Pazhman To
<paz...@un.org> "coord google"
Sent by: <coord...@googlegroups.com>
coord-herat@googl cc
egroups.com precio...@hotmail.com,
hameedm...@yahoo.com
Subject
03/13/2010 05:07 Invitation for Provincial Disaster
PM Management Committee [PDMC] meeting
on 14 March 2010 @02:00PM in Herat
governor office
Please respond to
coord-herat@googl
egroups.com

+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Shahrokh Pazhman

Mar 13, 2010, 10:58:19 PM3/13/10
to coord...@googlegroups.com, coord google

Dear Nuzhat,
I fully agree with you. The request for early notification for PDMC meetings has been raised in previous PDMC meetings for ANDMA and Governor who are in charge of scheduling such meetings and extending the invitation to the members. I got a call on Saturday 13 March at 1600hrs from ANDMA/Mohariz requesting me to send out the invitation because he did not have access to the internet which I promptly did. I will bring this up again at this next meeting but their argument is that it is in the nature of PDMC/ emergency meetings to call them at the last minute.

Nuzhat Shahzadi <nsha...@unicef.org>
Sent by: coord...@googlegroups.com

2010/03/13 07:27 ب.ظ

Please respond to