Fw: FSAC 4th Working Group Meeting - Early Warning

Shahrokh Pazhman

Mar 17, 2010, 3:24:37 AM3/17/10
to coord google

----- Forwarded by Shahrokh Pazhman/OCHA/FD on 2010/03/17 11:52 AM -----

Margaret Flora Hall/OCHA/FD

2010/03/17 11:37 AM

infocoor...@acbar.org, azar...@unicef.org, OCHA-FO-Afghanistan, Anatoly Burj/OCHA/FD, precio...@hotmail.com, Kenny Rogers/OCHA/FD
cc
Zia.R...@fao.org, BelayDe...@fao.org
Subject
Fw: FSAC 4th  Working Group Meeting - Early Warning

Dear Colleagues,

The Food Security and Agriculture Cluster in Kabul has a technical group that looks at data relevant to Early Warning for food security issues. The data, trends and observations are published each 2 weeks (15 day cycle) as a technical statement and provide interesting material useful for planning. On behalf of the FSAC and the technical team, I would like to encourage this document is read and widely shared. Please refer to the OCHA Afghanistan web site as well as the attached document (below).
http://ochaonline.un.org/afghanistan/Home/tabid/5287/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Kind regards to all,

Margaret Hall
Information Management and Reporting Unit (IMRU), Head
UNOCHA Afghanistan, Kabul Office
http://ochaonline.un.org/afghanistan
mobile: +93 (0)795 878-707
email: HA...@un.org
skype: margaret-un

check out the events calendar on our website

----- Forwarded by Margaret Flora Hall/OCHA/FD on 17/03/2010 11:06 -----

Statement of FSAC Working Group - Early Warning 15 March 2010.doc

RASOOLI, Dr Said

Mar 17, 2010, 5:25:24 AM3/17/10
to coord...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Sharukh,

I brought few chang in WHO Part

Regard
____________________________
Sayed Abobakar Rasooli, MD, MPH
NHC/OIC
WHO Herat Sub-Office
Afghanistan

E-mail: Raso...@yahoo.com <mailto:Raso...@yahoo.com>

http://ochaonline.un.org/afghanistan/Home/tabid/5287/language/en-US/Default.aspx <http://ochaonline.un.org/afghanistan/Home/tabid/5287/language/en-US/Default.aspx>

http://ochaonline.un.org/afghanistan <http://ochaonline.un.org/afghanistan>

mobile: +93 (0)795 878-707
email: HA...@un.org
skype: margaret-un

check out the events calendar on our website
----- Forwarded by Margaret Flora Hall/OCHA/FD on 17/03/2010 11:06 -----

Conflict induced CP.doc
_Natural Disaster CP.doc