Fw: OCHA flood update - 17 May

Shahrokh Pazhman

May 18, 2010, 1:17:01 AM5/18/10
to coord google

----- Forwarded by Shahrokh Pazhman/OCHA/FD on 2010/05/17 10:16 ب.ظ -----

Deborah Murphy/OCHA/NY

2010/05/17 10:13 ب.ظ

Deborah Murphy/OCHA/NY@OCHA
cc
Subject
OCHA flood update - 17 May

Dear colleagues,

Please find an update from OCHA on the floods in Afghanistan, as well as an updated map of flood affected areas.

Deborah Murphy
Reporting Officer
OCHA Afghanistan
tel: +93 (0) 795 878 708
email:
mur...@un.org
http://ochaonline.un.org/afghanistan

OCHA Flood Update 17 May.pdf
Floods_17052010.pdf

Mohammad Shafiq Tahir Safi

May 18, 2010, 1:38:58 AM5/18/10
to coord...@googlegroups.com, coord google, Nuzhat Shahzadi, Teeranuch Dibanuka, Rabbani Wardak

Dear Dr. Sharokh,

As you know and fully in the picture of UNICEF available emergency stock in
the provinces as well as dominant response to the recent flood affected
families in three province of WR ( Herat, Ghor and Badghis).

When I went through the flood updates, I haven't seen UNICEF repose report
in WR as well as in other regions.

Kindly raise this issue with your central office reporting officer
( Deborah Murphy) and head of OCHA in WR Mr. Stefano. We hope to amend
and recirculate this report with reflection of UNICEF responses.

Let me know if want more clarification on this.

Thanks,

Safi,

Mohammad Shafiq Tahir Safi, MD (Mr)
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
UNICEF, Western Region
Sarak-e- Baghi Azadi
Jada-e- Mahtab, District 5
Herat, Afghanistan
Mobile: +(93) 798507687
Email: mstah...@unicef.org
______________________________________
Unite for Children

Shahrokh Pazhman To
<paz...@un.org> "coord google"
Sent by: <coord...@googlegroups.com>
coord-herat@googl cc
egroups.com
Subject
Fw: OCHA flood update - 17 May
05/18/2010 09:47
AM

Please respond to
coord-herat@googl
egroups.com

----- Forwarded by Shahrokh Pazhman/OCHA/FD on 2010/05/17 10:16 ب.ظ -----

Deborah Murphy/OCHA/NY

2010/05/17 10:13 ب.ظ To
Deborah
Murphy/OCHA/NY@OCHA
cc

Subject
OCHA flood update - 17
May

Dear colleagues,

Please find an update from OCHA on the floods in Afghanistan, as well as an
updated map of flood affected areas.

Deborah Murphy
Reporting Officer
OCHA Afghanistan
tel: +93 (0) 795 878 708
email: mur...@un.org
http://ochaonline.un.org/afghanistan

Update 17 May.pdf" deleted by Mohammad Shafiq Tahir Safi/AFG/ROSA/UNICEF]
[attachment "Floods_17052010.pdf" deleted by Mohammad Shafiq Tahir
Safi/AFG/ROSA/UNICEF]

Abdul Karim

May 18, 2010, 2:32:06 AM5/18/10
to coord google, paz...@un.org
Dear Pazhman,
Thanks for sharing the update on flood issue, but for Herat (Obeh)
district some NFIs from UNHCR, IOM, UNICEF and some other agencies
already distributed, but not mentioned in the update. It would be
appreciated to raise this issue to include the NFIs distributed.
regards
ak

>>> Shahrokh Pazhman <paz...@un.org> 5/18/2010 9:47 AM >>>

Shahrokh Pazhman

May 18, 2010, 2:55:27 AM5/18/10
to coord...@googlegroups.com, Poo Lin Stefano, Poo Lin Stefano-Wong, Deborah Murphy, kar...@unhcr.org, mstah...@unicef.org
Dear Deborah and Poo,
I think there is a misunderstanding on the updates amongst the agencies. My understanding is that the updates are for the day ,but the contribution had been made  almost 2 weeks ago . Pleae correct me if I am making mistake and feedback on the matter.

Best
Shahrokh

2010/5/17 Abdul Karim <KAR...@unhcr.org>

--