P6 Conference in 10 days!

Emmy

Mar 29, 2023, 6:00:33 AM3/29/23
to Cooperative Maine

Hi cooperators and friends!

Please join us at the 9th annual P6 Conference in Lewiston for some great cooperative networking, learning, and celebrating! This year's conference highlights co-ops as People Powered Solutions to community needs.

We have a great Keynote Speaker in David Hammer from the ICA Group, two workshop blocks full of valuable learning opportunities, plenty of time to learn from and network with co-op peers, co-op service providers, attorneys, and funders. There will also be co-op product sampling, coffee, and lunch!

Come have fun and help grow the cooperative economy in Maine!

---

Are you able to help us get the word out these last few days to make sure we reach as many people as we can. We want everyone who can benefit from attending the conference to be there!

To make your lift as light as possible, I have attached posters (all four language versions) in case you have the ability to print and hang them up or distribute them to different community groups in your area. You can also use any of the material from our Media Kit. The kit includes prewritten social media posts for copy and pasting along with FB, Instagram, Sponsor graphics, and a press release template that your co-op can use as is or add verbiage to and submit to your local newspaper. You can also check FB (cooperativemaine), Instagram (Maine.Coop) and Twitter (Cooperative_ME) for posts to share. Last but not least, here is the P6 TICKET link. Please spread it widely and wildly!

👉 You can also let everyone know that we have day-of interpretation available and that they can email me (em...@maine.coop) if they need a scholarship or have any questions.

My hope is that having all these pieces in one place will make it easier and less time consuming for you to reach out to more people!

Emmy Andersson
CMBA Network Coordinator
Pronouns: She, Her, They

The annual Cooperative Maine Business Alliance (CMBA) - Principle 6 Conference, 2023 is on Saturday, April 8 in Lewiston with the theme "People-Powered Solutions!"  Register here to attend.
  • Sign up for the CMBA Newsletter HERE for regular updates on the Maine Cooperative Ecosystem!
  • Become a CMBA Member - are you representing a co-op or just want to support the cooperative movement and development in Maine? Become a member of CMBA!
  • CMBA on FB
  • CMBA on Instagram