Only one week left to P6! 🌞 Register now!

Emmy

Oct 7, 2020, 2:43:48 PM10/7/20
to Cooperative Maine

🍂REGISTER FOR P6 TODAY!🍂

YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THIS YEAR'S P6 CONFERENCE
🌞HERE🌞

JOIN ONE OR ALL OF OUR WORKSHOPS. YOU DECIDE!

LEARN HOW TO MANAGE YOUR EXPERT MANAGER, WHAT A RESIDENT OWNED COMMUNITY IS ALL ABOUT, HOW WE CAN CAUSE BEAUTIFUL TROUBLE BY DISRUPTING RACISM IN OUR CO-OPS, HOW WE GET BEYOND EQUITY AND INCLUSION IN OUR WORK, AND HOW TO MOST EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITH THE MEDIA TO PROMOTE YOUR CO-OP AND TO BUILD MEANINGFUL ADVOCACY IN THE STATE.

We are excited about our presenters and the strong applicability and relevance of our workshops and hope that you will gain much value from attending!

🔗 Access the conference program by clicking on the image below.

You can access updated conference information on our website!
Maine.Coop
You can help us spread the word about P6 by:

  1. Sending the registration infothe poster, and the program to your friends and contacts

  2. Sending an LTE to your local newspaper: you can use this sample letter as your template

  3. Sharing this event page on your FB page. Use #MaineCoopsP6  #MaineP6 #P6Conference2020 to tag the event

  4. Letting your Twitter followers know that you registered for the conference. Here are a couple of sample Tweets:

    Join me at the @Cooperative_ME annual #MaineP6 conference October 14-16. I just registered here: https://bit.ly/3iTcSFt

    Build your skills, grow our co-ops at the @Cooperative_ME annual #MaineP6 conference in October. I register here: https://bit.ly/3iTcSFt

    Join me October 14 - 16 for the annual #MaineP6 Conference! At P6, Maine cooperatives and co-op supporters have the opportunity to learn from one another in a joint effort to build individual skills and grow our co-ops and the local cooperative economy. Consumer food co-ops, housing co-ops, worker co-ops, resident-owned communities, media co-ops, along with many others will be there to share their ideas with the co-op community! Learn more and register here: https://bit.ly/3iTcSFt

    Cooperatives are change agents in Maine’s local economy. The #MaineP6 conference can help you build your co-op business skills and grow our Maine co-ops through engagement, media coverage and advocacy. The theme this year is Build Your Skills, Grow Our Co-ops. Join me there on October 14 - 16 to have a discussion on how co-ops succeed in this state and how we can perpetuate the movement. You can register here: https://bit.ly/3iTcSFt

  5. Post this graphic on your instagram account and urge people to go to Maine.coop for more information.

Thank you for your support with getting this info out! If you know of anyone that need help covering registration fees, reach out to em...@maine.coop
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Instagram
Copyright © 2020 Cooperative Maine Business Alliance, All rights reserved.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Emmy Andersson

lar...@myfairpoint.net

Oct 7, 2020, 3:01:26 PM10/7/20
to cooperat...@googlegroups.com

Hello CMBA,

My partner does bookkeeping for a housing group that is part co-op and part association. The current accountant is not that knowledgeable about co-ops and wants out. If your co-op has an accountant in Maine you can recommend, please contact me.