Re: Digest for coopdc@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Rev Dele

Sep 19, 2019, 1:58:26 PM9/19/19
to coo...@googlegroups.com
Will definitely vote for you---doing it now!

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019, 1:53 PM <coo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jessica Gordon-Nembhard <jgordon...@gmail.com>: Sep 18 05:28PM -0400

I've been nominated for the Not-the-Nobel Prize in Economics. I have stiff
competition, however, and my name is way down at the bottom. But vote for
me if you want - or for any of them!
https://economic-pluralism.yrpri.org/group/2191

Thanks. - Jessica

--
*Jessica Gordon-Nembhard, Ph.D*. jgordon...@gmail.com

*Author of Collective Courage: A History of African American Cooperative
Economic Thought and Practice. *See
http://www.psupress.org/books/titles/978-0-271-06216-7.html and
http://www.geo.coop/CollectiveCourage
*Please note that I now use a hyphen between my 2 last names: Jessica
Gordon-Nembhard.*

*2016 Inductee into the US Cooperative Hall of Fame (www.heroes.coop
<http://www.heroes.coop>)*

Political Economist and *Professor of Community Justice and Social Economic
Development *

Chair, Department of Africana Studies

Affiliate Faculty: Environmental Psychology Ph.D. Program, The Graduate
Center, CUNY; and Economics Masters Program, John Jay, CUNY

John Jay College, City University of NY
524 West 59th St., 9th Floor Room 63.06
New York, NY 10019
646-557-4658 direct;
Dept. 212-237-8764; Fax: 212-237-8099; www.jjay.cuny.edu

Affiliate Scholar, Centre for the Study of Cooperatives, Univ. of
Saskatchewan

*Celebrating the International Decade of Cooperatives*

*"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she turned into a
butterfly."*
*~
Anonymous *
ba cockburn <ba.coc...@gmail.com>: Sep 18 05:04PM -0400

Is the address 1226 Vermont ave nw?

On Thursday, August 22, 2019, Justin Franks <justin....@gmail.com>
wrote:

--
Annie Mahon <anniela...@gmail.com>: Sep 18 05:08PM -0400

Is this tonight? I thought it was in the past.

--
#rawmindfulness