September DC co-op newsletter

Justin Franks

Sep 9, 2022, 4:25:19 PM9/9/22
to Coops & Solidarity Economy in DC
Hi folks,
Here are some dc area co-op engagements, resources, and opportunities you, a friend, or colleague may be interested in:

Have a great weekend!
Justin

Simon V

Sep 10, 2022, 10:07:37 AM9/10/22
to coo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Justin! Thanks for putting this together. Is there a link for the co-op call with Zachary? I’m not immediately seeing it in the newsletter.

On Sep 9, 2022, at 4:25 PM, Justin Franks <justin....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

Justin Franks

Sep 12, 2022, 10:08:22 AM9/12/22
to Coops & Solidarity Economy in DC
Hey there! My pleasure and thanks for asking - there isn't a link for the call yet but if you RSVP through this link it will be updated with that info as soon as Zachary/team provide it: https://www.addevent.com/event/XJ14915660

Hope to see you there
Justin

Joel Rothschild

Sep 12, 2022, 10:27:32 AM9/12/22
to coo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Justin! Is there any possibility of recording the call for those of us who can't attend? I'll be in synagogue with my kiddo for Rosh Hashanah.

Joel
--

Joel Rothschild (they/them/לשון מעורבת)

Web and Relationships Developer

+1 206-383-7804

sofi.coop

Justin Franks

Sep 13, 2022, 10:22:24 AM9/13/22
to Coops & Solidarity Economy in DC
Thanks for your question, Joel. I'm not sure about that but will find out for you and let you know!
Justin

Justin Franks

Sep 21, 2022, 5:51:32 PM9/21/22
to Coops & Solidarity Economy in DC
Hi Joel just following up with you on your question. The discussion won't be recorded but someone will be taking notes and we will be sure to share those afterwards!