Brighter Days Collective is hiring! See job description on our website: https://brighterdayscollective.com/jobs/
We are a 16-year-old dog walking and pet sitting operation serving Washington, DC. We require all applicants to commit to a year (or more) of work. Experience with dogs and collectively run groups is a plus!
– Owing/running a collective for-profit business
– Spending lots of time outdoors, with animals
–Generous paid vacation
– Opt-in health insurance
– $1500-$3000/month with opportunity to earn more through pet sitting.
-Short work days, up to 2-6 hours on foot per day
Please email your resume and cover letter to jobs(at)brighterdayscollective.com, sharing your relevant experience and answering these questions:
– Why are you excited to work with dogs?
– What excites you about being part of a worker-owned collective?
– Why do you want to become a business owner?
Please include in the subject line “Brighter Days Collective letter of interest.” Women, queer and trans people, people of color, and native Washingtonians are all strongly encouraged to apply.