Fwd: One Week Extension to Apply for the D.C. Co-op Impact Grant!_John Holdsclaw IV

Justin Franks

May 22, 2024, 2:14:05 PMMay 22
to coo...@googlegroups.com, DCcommun...@googlegroups.com
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Holdsclaw <jhold...@rochdalecapital.org>
Date: Wed, May 22, 2024 at 2:03 PM
Subject: One Week Extension to Apply for the D.C. Co-op Impact Grant!_John Holdsclaw IV
To: John Holdsclaw <jhold...@rochdalecapital.org>

Please forward to members of your networks!

Dear Cooperator in Good,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to let you know that the deadline for the D.C. Co-op Impact Grant has been extended by one week. This grant, with its aim to support cooperatives, holds the potential to catalyze growth, boost the localized economy in marginalized communities, and provide catalytic capital to attract other funders. By expanding the cooperative model in the District, Maryland, and Northern Virginia, led by people of color and/or members of a historically disinvested community, the grant recipients are making a tangible difference in our communities.

If you are a cooperative or know one that fits the criteria above, this grant could be the financial boost to move a co-op forward and be part of something greater, the GWCEO. The deadline to apply is now May 29, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Please find the attached grant application.  Once completed, please send to gw...@rochdalecapital.org.

By helping us spread the word about this opportunity, you will be supporting the expansion of the cooperative model and community growth in the greater D.C. area.

Thank you for your time and support!

In Cooperation,

John

John Holdsclaw IV
President & CEO
Rochdale Capital
Ownership is the Foundation to Vibrant Communities.
Annual_DC_Co-op_Impact_Grant_Application 2024 Final.pdf