Upcoming DC Coop Stakeholders Group meeting

Justin Franks

Aug 22, 2019, 2:22:23 PM8/22/19
to Coops & Solidarity Economy in DC
Hi everyone,
Our next monthly dc co-op stakeholders meeting will be next Wednesday at Luther Place Memorial Church (few blocks from Mt Vernon Sq. Metro Station). We would love your input, engagement, and involvement as we plan a co-op day in early October. We know there is a breadth of co-op history in the area that needs to be acknowledged and would love to help amplify it!

Respectfully,
Justin Franks

Annie Mahon

Sep 15, 2019, 4:58:31 PM9/15/19
to Coops & Solidarity Economy in DC
Hi there. I'm just jumping on the list - I'm the founder of Circle Yoga Coop in upper NW DC. Is there a date for the October co-op day yet? I can't find it online. Thanks! annie.

Kristin Wilcox Feldman

Sep 15, 2019, 6:07:22 PM9/15/19
to coo...@googlegroups.com
Annie,
I sent a message to NCBA CLUSA to ask. We were hoping Circle Toga would join! Not sure there is going to be a festival this year as it’s usually held every other year.
Kristin

Annie Mahon

Sep 15, 2019, 6:10:36 PM9/15/19
to coo...@googlegroups.com
awesome, thank you.
---
Annie Mahon (she/her/hers)
Instagram: rawmindfulness
#rawmindfulness
Occupying land of the Piscataway, Massawomeck, and Manahoac

Steve Seuser

Sep 16, 2019, 10:14:05 AM9/16/19
to coo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Annie,

I’m part of the DC coop stakeholders’ planning group for DC coop day. It’s Sat. Oct. 26 at The Arc, and the times are approximately 10-4. We’re working out more of the details at our next meeting, but that’s what we can tell you now. We’ll post more info as it becomes available.

Steve

Kristin Wilcox Feldman

Sep 16, 2019, 11:34:38 AM9/16/19
to coo...@googlegroups.com
H Steve,
This is great info. Is there a website we can view information as it comes?  The international co-op IMPACT conference will be at the Sheraton in Arlington Oct. 1-4 and we would be glad to share as much information as we can during that time.  https://ncbaclusa.coop/impact-conference/  The Friday session is free to attend!!!

I also heard that the USFWC is doing a Hike the Hill at the end of October around the time of the Eastern conference in Baltimore.

Steve Seuser

Sep 16, 2019, 3:10:28 PM9/16/19
to coo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kristin,

We don’t have a website for this event, but we’ll post updates on this list and send an evitebrite or similar link around for people to register.

Thanks!

Steve

Annie Mahon

ba cockburn