Start.Coop Black Coops Matter Peer Circle

Si V

Jan 5, 2024, 8:27:33 AMJan 5
to dccommun...@googlegroups.com, coo...@googlegroups.com
"This year, we are convening early-stage Black cooperative entrepreneurs in a Black-led, peer-learning group called Peer Circle.   It is a community of practice embedded in the philosophy of #BlackCoopsMatter that centers the histories of Black communities as purpose and inspiration for our work.
In this Peer Circle, entrepreneurs will have access to on demand curriculum, peer coaching and live workshops.  If you are an early-stage, Black cooperative entrepreneur, join us for 8 weeks of shared learning together."

Seems cool!