Fwd: Join DC Jobs With Justice's Citywide TOPA Townhall

Justin Franks

Feb 23, 2024, 4:36:11 PMFeb 23
to DCcommun...@googlegroups.com, coo...@googlegroups.com
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mi Casa Inc. <communi...@micasainc.ccsend.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 4:29 PM
Subject: Join DC Jobs With Justice's Citywide TOPA Townhall
To: <justin...@crowdwork.coop>

Advocacy Alert

Join Us in Protecting TOPA

Justin, we invite you to join this upcoming Citywide TOPA Townhall hosted by DC Jobs without Justice.

The Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act (TOPA) is a fundamental tenant right that gives tenants the power to decide the future of their housing if the owner of their building decides to sell the property. It is crucial right now that we come together to spread awareness about the rights that tenants in DC have under TOPA and that we stand against any policies that undermines TOPA as a basic right for all tenants in DC.

If you have exercised your TOPA rights in the past, would like to learn more about your TOPA rights, or care about the protection of tenant rights and affordable housing in DC, don't miss this opportunity to gather with other DC residents to learn how we can preserve TOPA rights for all DC residents.

See flyer for details below!

Sign up for the in person townhall
Sign up for the virtual townhall