event on Dec 16th in NOVA, any coops or solidarity econ groups want to exhibit?

Sam Butler

Dec 8, 2023, 12:46:06 PM12/8/23
to Coops & Solidarity Economy in DC
Hey all,

I'm organizing an event next Saturday Dec 16th, from 12pm - 3pm at Cherry Hill Park in Falls Church, VA. It's a showcase of sustainability leaders in the Potomac region, to give the public a chance to interact and learn from these different visions of the region, and take them into 2024.  It ranges from fossil-free development, to civil disobedience, to connecting with the land, to bike buses, and more.

flyer7.jpg

map.jpg

I would love to also showcase the solidarity economy and cooperatives, to give people a chance to learn about that and get more comfortable and familiar with them.

Are any solidarity economy groups or coop initiatives interested in tabling at the event?  If so, let me know.  I'm primary point of contact at 703 489 1697.  There's also a webpage at https://pss.pm/dec16

If any groups aren't interested in tabling, but would like to promote their initiative or cooperative, that's something we could discuss too.  Ultimately I'm working to help onboard people to solidarity economies and alternatives like these.

Hope to be in touch, and hope to see you there!

- Sam