Fwd: Help the Healthy Workers Collective Forward into 2024 this Giving Season

Simon V

Nov 28, 2023, 10:26:07 AM11/28/23
to coo...@googlegroups.com

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

Van: Kelly Iradukunda <kirad...@onedconline.org>
Datum: 28 november 2023 om 10:10:19 AM EST
Aan: Simon V <simsam...@gmail.com>
Onderwerp: Help the Healthy Workers Collective Forward into 2024 this Giving Season

ONE DC

Dear Simon --

This Giving Tuesday, we're asking you to support the Healthy Workers Collective. A collective organizing to build solidarity economy. Three developing worker cooperatives are engaging long time DC residents in alternative skills development and alternative work to building community resources and power.

Douglas Commonwealth Change Makers Coop & NeuroMama at the BWWC

Digital Liberations sponsored by Serve Your City/Ward 6 Mutual creates training and workers to bridge the digital divide, Douglass Commonwealth Change Makers Cooperative is a makers cooperative which includes candles, bags, and other items with historical Black figures on them, and NeuroMama Cooperative is a care cooperative for neurodivergent families. We are leading the way to better work and better lives for DC residents. Supported by ONE DC and the Black Workers and Wellness Center liberation space we are cooperating to make another world possible.

Weekly Digital Liberation trainings at the BWWC

Please consider donating today to support our cooperative movement building and solidarity economy work. Help us get FREE.

In Solidarity,

Kelly Iradukunda
Resource Organizer
Right to Resource Committee

Become a ONE DC Sustaining Donor

ONE DC · PO Box 26049, Washington, DC 20001, United States
This email was sent to simsam...@gmail.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.