HELP! Python 3.9

Harold van den Oever

Jan 11, 2022, 4:46:24 AM1/11/22
to coolprop-users
Goodmorning,

We (NHLStenden University for Professional Education, Maritime Institute Willem Barentsz, The Netherlands) are using the Coolprop module (in Python) in a third party  assessment platform ANS https://ans.app/landing .
The developers in ANS decided to update from Python 3.8 to 3.9. Since the update it's not possible to use the Coolprop module. Yesterday we discovered the problem. At the end of this week are the semester assessments, is it possible to update the Coolprop module so it wil also work with Python 3.9?

Kind regards,

Harold van den Oever
Maritime Insititue Willem Barentsz
Terschelling, The Netherlands

Matthis Thorade

Jan 11, 2022, 7:41:33 AM1/11/22
to coolprop-users
This was marked as spam for me, not sure why.
Please also see this github issue:

Ian Bell

Jan 11, 2022, 8:39:50 AM1/11/22
to coolpro...@googlegroups.com
Why do they always upgrade at inopportune times?