What is this?!

Ian Pryor

Jul 29, 2010, 4:57:39 PM7/29/10
to Cooking Away My CSA
I got this veggie in my box and my CSA hasn't gotten around to identifying it for me yet. Can any of you guys help and offer any recipes?!

Also - check smittenkitchen.com for a succotash recipe that is amazing!

photo.JPG

Patricia Eddy

Jul 29, 2010, 5:04:48 PM7/29/10
to cooking-a...@googlegroups.com, Cooking Away My CSA
Wow. That looks like a red variety of okra! Slice it and roast it with olive oil and some seasoned salt!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2010, at 1:57 PM, Ian Pryor <ian....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I got this veggie in my box and my CSA hasn't gotten around to identifying it for me yet. Can any of you guys help and offer any recipes?!
>
> Also - check smittenkitchen.com for a succotash recipe that is amazing!
>

> Ian
> P: 302.388.1700
> T: @ianpryor
> <photo.JPG>

Scott VanDenPlas

Jul 29, 2010, 5:12:48 PM7/29/10
to cooking-a...@googlegroups.com

Ian Pryor

Jul 29, 2010, 5:41:56 PM7/29/10
to cooking-a...@googlegroups.com, cooking-a...@googlegroups.com
You guys rock! Thank you...Okra....this is going to take some imagination!

Ian Pryor
c: 302.388.1700
t: @ianpryor