Indian Scrambled Eggs

Ian Pryor

Jun 20, 2010, 11:28:20 AM6/20/10
to Cooking Away My CSA
My mother-in-law always makes us a an Indian version of scrambled eggs that is delicious if you're trying to spice up your breakfast one Sunday. I thought I'd share because it uses up some of the ingredients that most of us get in our CSAs.

Kaghina:

Sautee a few green chili peppers and onions in olive oil until soft
Mix in about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon each of ginger/garlic powder, coriander, cayenne, and a dash of salt.
Scramble eggs and add them to the veggie mixture with some fresh chopped cilantro
Cook until desired doneness!

I know this isn't a very specific recipe, but its not meant to be. Throw in seasoning and veggies to your level of taste and you'll end up with a delicious breakfast!

Happy Fathers Day!

Ian Pryor
c: 302.388.1700
t: @ianpryor