How to setup collaboration features?

tomek

Sep 5, 2008, 1:21:16 PM9/5/08
to Conzilla
Hi,
I have just discovered Conzilla and it looks very interesting, but to
make it really usefull I would like to setup
it for collaboration. Can you give me any instructions about how to do
it? So far I was not able to find anything specific enough on your web
site.
Thanks,
Tomek

Hannes Ebner

Sep 8, 2008, 11:17:33 AM9/8/08
to conz...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tomek,

you have two possibilities:

1. You set up your own environment, consisting of the collaboration
server Collaborilla and a WebDAV server.

or

2. You use our server for publishing and collaborating.

If you choose 2: send a private email to me, I will then create an
account for you (it's free) and send an email with details on how to
configure your Conzilla installation.

Best regards,
Hannes