Will not start on Mac Conzilla version 2.2.5

ToreHoel

Oct 6, 2008, 3:09:49 AM10/6/08
to Conzilla
Suddenly the application will not start. Have tried to remove the
current installation from my Programs folder and giving it a new try,
without any luck. Conzilla has worked before on this maching - just a
couple of weeks ago...

Problems with new Java on the Mac??? I seem to remember Java was
updated a few days ago... Runing java version "1.5.0_16" Java(TM) 2
Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-b06-284) Java
HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-133, mixed mode, sharing)

Using Mac 10.5.5.

Hannes Ebner

Oct 6, 2008, 5:09:32 AM10/6/08
to conz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tore

ToreHoel wrote:
> Suddenly the application will not start. Have tried to remove the
> current installation from my Programs folder and giving it a new try,
> without any luck. Conzilla has worked before on this maching - just a
> couple of weeks ago...

Could you send your Conzilla log file? It is called conzilla.log and
should be located either on you Desktop or in your home directory.

Thanks,
Hannes

Tore Hoel

Oct 6, 2008, 5:14:30 AM10/6/08