Regarding account on collaborilla server

Minakshi Bhardwaj

May 27, 2014, 2:10:21 AM5/27/14
to conz...@googlegroups.com
Dear Conzilla Team

I want to work on creating CLE using Conzilla. For pilot study, I need to create concept maps and need a username on your collaborilla server. Pls help.

Thanks and Regards

Minakshi Bhardwaj

Hannes Ebner

May 30, 2014, 4:53:15 PM5/30/14
to conz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Minakshi,

Conzilla and its collaboration server are currently not actively
developed. No new users are created on the collaboration server.
However, you still have the possibility of using Conzilla stand-alone
and without any collaboration server.

Best regards,
Hannes

Minakshi Bhardwaj

May 30, 2014, 11:19:40 PM5/30/14
to conz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hanes

Thanks for replying. I have two more queries.

1.    I have downloaded Conzilla 2.3. It asks for Collaboration settings. what should be these for a stand alone system?

2. Can you suggest some other similar semantic web based tools that I can use for creating context maps?

Thanks and Regards

Minakshi