Corey Alexander mailing list summer announcements

Corey Alexander

Jul 18, 2011, 9:48:36 PM7/18/11

Hello,

I have summer fun to report.

I have just returned from the Bay Area, where I taught a class at NOLOSE, on queer fat activism and sex positivity. Marilyn Wann, of Fat!So? attended my class and quoted me in her column in the SF Weekly.  Teaching at NOLOSE was an amazing experience, one I will never forget.

I am also excited to announce that I will be reading my erotica this fall as part of Ravenous Nights.  at the Happy Ending Lounge 302 Broome Street, NYC.  I will share details when the date is finalized.

In addition, several collections of erotica containing my work have recently come out:  Brief Encounters: 69 Hot Gay Shorts, contains my story “This Boy”; In Plain View: Hot Public Erotica, contains my story “Kneeling for Him”. Hot Daddies: Gay Erotic Fiction, which contains my story “It’s My Job” will be released next week just in time for my birthday; what a great present! My work has been published in over 20 collections, including: Men at Noon, Monsters at Midnight, Biker Boys, Backdraft, Hurts So Good, Best Women's Erotica 09, Leathermen, Frenzy, Daddies, Men on the Edge, Cruising for Bad Boys, Pleasure Bound, SexTime: Erotic Stories of Time Travel, Best SM Erotica 3, and I Like to Watch.  It will also appear in the upcoming anthologies Best Lesbian Erotica 2012, Please: A Lesbian BDSM anthology, and  Kink In San Francisco: BDSM With a City By The Bay.

I hope you have a wonderful summer!

Corey Alexander

Corey Alexander is an NYC based FTM kink educator and writer. He was the founding facilitator of the Queer Special Interest Group at The Eulenspiegal Society and was Head of Programming for The Floating World 2010. He has been a kink and sex educator since 2003. He writes erotica under the nom de plume Xan West, and is plotting a book on stone sexuality and identity.

Email: praxispr...@gmail.com

Blog: http://tgstonebutch.livejournal.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/TGStoneButch

Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/tgstonebutch

Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/40282

Google Discussion Group: http://groups.google.com/group/corey-alexander-classes

This announcement list is not intended to be SPAM.  You have been added to this list because you expressed interest in being on it, seeing me teach, or in events I have organized in the past.  If you do not wish to be on this list, let me know.