erotica reading Dec 15

Corey Alexander

Nov 28, 2011, 10:45:57 PM11/28/11

Hello,

Winter is on the way, and its time to get warm with some hot fiction.

I will be reading my erotica at Drunken Careening Writers  as part of the annual Best Lesbian Erotica reading. My story, “How He Likes it” appears in Best Lesbian Erotica 2012, which is now out and available. (As you likely know, I write under the nom de plume, Xan West.) The reading is on Thursday, December 15 at 7pm at KGB Bar (85 E. 4th St., NYC).  You can read the introduction, written by Sinclair Sexsmith, on her blog (she refers to me as one of her favorite writers!).

In addition, my story, "Ready", which originally appeared in the anthology Biker Boys, is printed in the new anthology Coming Together: In Flux, a benefit for the Woodhull Freedom Foundation. Hot Daddies: Gay Erotic Fiction, which contains my story “It’s My Job” was released this fall. In addition, several collections of erotica containing my work have recently come out:  Brief Encounters: 69 Hot Gay Shorts, contains my story “This Boy”; In Plain View: Hot Public Erotica, contains my story “Kneeling for Him”; Bondage By The Bay: Tales of BDSM In San Francisco, which contains two of my stories (“Nervous Boy” and “Kneeling for Him”) recently came out in e-book form. My work has been published in over 20 collections, including: Men at Noon, Monsters at Midnight, Backdraft, Hurts So Good, Best Women's Erotica 08 & 09, Leathermen, Frenzy, Daddies, Men on the Edge, Cruising for Bad Boys, Pleasure Bound, SexTime: Erotic Stories of Time Travel, Best SM Erotica 2 & 3, and I Like to Watch.  It will also appear in the upcoming anthologies Say Please: A Lesbian BDSM anthology, and Nice Butt: Gay Anal Eroticism.

I hope to see you in December for my reading!

Corey Alexander

Corey Alexander is an NYC based TG Stone Butch kink educator and writer. He was the founding facilitator of the Queer Special Interest Group at The Eulenspiegal Society, a member of the CC4D collective, and was Head of Programming for The Floating World 2010. He has been a kink and sex educator since 2003. He writes erotica under the nom de plume Xan West, and is plotting a book on stone sexuality and identity.

Email: praxispr...@gmail.com

Blog: http://tgstonebutch.livejournal.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/TGStoneButch

Tumblr: http://tgstonebutch.tumblr.com/

Border War Dispatches: http://border-war-dispatches.tumblr.com/

Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/40282

Google Discussion Group: http://groups.google.com/group/corey-alexander-classes

This announcement list is not intended to be SPAM.  You have been added to this list because you expressed interest in being on it, seeing me teach, or in events I have organized in the past.  If you do not wish to be on this list, let me know.